The owner of the processing of your personal data is Mirolli S.r.l. with registered office in Contrada S.Lucia 22, 66050 Monteodorisio (CH), contactable at the following addresses: email@example.com.
Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected is: IP address, date and time of visit, page visited. This information is collected in ways used to:
- verify the correct functioning of the site. These data are never used for the user or user profiling. The data provided by users in the form of contact are treated in order to:
- manage the request created by the user.
- The sending / communication of advertising, informative, promotional material on the products / services connected to the request registered by the user.
- Perform statistical analysis on the functioning of the site.
Data transfer abroad
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
With Google, through Google Analytics service, only the statistical and anonymous data on the site navigation could be shared.
No data collected during the booking process is shared with third parties. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Duration of treatment
The processed data are kept for the time necessary to carry out the operations envisaged by the purposes.
According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the user can, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
- Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.